Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Some useful tools
- Farmer Sanc's Boost Almanac - The best spot to farm boosts or EXP for your stats, by User:Sancdar. Last updated March 5, 2020.
- Sanc's Giant PP (and EXP/etc.) Sheet - A calculator for daily gains in EXP, PP, QP, AP, and Cube boosts, with sections hidden according to your progress. Sheet by User:Sancdar. Last updated May 26, 2020.
- Calculator Yard - NGU, Augs and Beards calculator (tells you what to use, how nice), by TBlazeWarriorT and Oxygen
- Calc for EXP and NGU by Mikaila
- TBlazeWarriorT's NGU Junkyard v1.481 - Get to know everything! The Junkyard also includes: OS Calculator, Shavings Calculator, Drops Calculator, Items Comparator, DR Checks, Boost Calculator, a Drop List, Yggdrasil Fruit and Upgrade Calculators, ITOPOD Calculator, EXP Calculator, Ratio Calculator, Perk organizer and more.
- Improved BB Calculator by Jiur - Lets you know energy/magic required to BB NGUs for x time, accounting Beard Cage (GOOGLE SHEETS - FILE DELETED. I'm hoping someone that has a copy can re-link it here, THANKS!!!!!!!)
- Online ngu armory/set comparer app by hondasm
- Gear Optimizer by gmiclotte
- Resource Ratio / NGU* / Hack calculator by Galaus
- Rebirth and Challenge AutoHotKey script for NGU Idle 0.414-2
- Testing Grounds - Take a sneak peek at the latest Release Candidate of the next build! Requires logging out of Kongregate or using Incognito / Private Browsing.
- Yggdrasil Fruit Upgrade ROI Calculator by grays42 - Identifies the best fruits to upgrade in order to efficiently increase your seeds per rebirth. (Updated 7/25/20)
- NGU idle starter guide
- NGU Gear Calculator - helps with inventory management. Only goes up to Beardverse, so maybe use the Gear Optimizer instead.
- Barebones Wish Calc - Tells you what resource to buy to increase wish speed.
- NGU Wish Speed Cap Calc by FD5~ - Tells you how much resources you need to speed-cap a specific wish, assuming constant resource values or ratios.
- Card Calculator by FinalFerrex - Calculates the min and max values of a card based on its rarity, tier, and amount of mayo needed. Also has tagging calculations as well.