Flubber drops in the Tutorial Zone, and the drop chance is based off CURRENT run's highest defeated boss, starting at 0.82% at boss 59, and increasing by 0.41% every boss after, up to 100% at boss 300. There are no other requirements (such as Cooking stat or wearing Ascended Pendants, as in the meme). Flubber initially has no stats, similarly to Forest Pendant, but drops at Level 10, requiring up to 10 Flubbers to ascend and get stats.
Triple Flubber is the ascended version of Flubber, and has the following stats:
- Level 0
- Special Bonus: Respawn
- 2,000 / 4,000 (2% Bonus)
- Level 100
- Special Bonus: Respawn
- 8,000 / 8,000 (8% Bonus)
Ring of Apathy
The ring initially only drops after defeating boss 100, then can be looted by defeating the Goblin enemy (Droop), back in the Forest zone, with a base chance of 0.8% (99.2% chance for the ring to crumble into dust). The ring drops at level 1 so it can be affected by Gaudy's set bonus. Once the item is discovered in the item list, the boss 100 requirements are removed.
The ring is no longer required in the player's inventory once maxxed to autokill UUG, but still needs to be equipped to fight it manually.
- Level 0
- UUG extra power growth per attack: 2.00x previous value.
- UUG is no longer invincible (any ring level)
- Level 50
- UUG extra power growth per attack: 1.50x previous value.
- Level 100
- UUG extra power growth per attack: 1.00x previous value. (No Growth)
The Best Loot Drop of All
When you defeat UUG, there is a slight chance (2% base chance) of getting The Best Loot Drop of All, which is just a Level 0 Forest Pendant.
THE BEAST, the 6th Titan, introduced in build .401, requires a riddle to be defeated.
The riddle starts once you go to THE BEAST zone after unlocking it, and defeat the Skeleton Guardian.
- Defeat the Skeleton Guardian in Adventure in THE BEAST's zone when he spawns, and loot his Crumpled Note.
- Defeat UUG, The Unmentionable while wearing a Level 69 Ring of Apathy. If done properly, you'll get The First Clue.
- Defeat Grand Corrupted Tree while using A Stick. This should award you The Second Clue.
- Defeat Jake From Accounting using *only* his Stapler. Awards The Third Clue.
- Take all your items off, go to I.T.O.P.O.D. Floor 0 and climb up to floor 101. You should get The Last Clue.
- Rebirth between 43:09 and 43:29 of a rebirth. Upon rebirthing at that specific time, THE BEAST will be unlocked and can be fought normally like the other titans.
Greasy Nerd is the 7th titan, added in build .410. To unlock him, you must first beat boss 125 (In Evil Mode) and defeat Greasy Nerd's Mom, similar to how you unlocked The Beast. She's a straight-forward fight with no special moves to watch out for. Once she is defeated, you must enter a five-letter code to access Nerd himself.
In the story for each boss, you will notice a seemingly random letter at the end of the story text and in the art. To unlock him, you must rebirth and input parts of the code at five specific story bosses, pressing the corresponding letter on your keyboard to input one of the letters of the code when they're the active boss encounter:
- Boss 25 - Robot (F)
- Boss 42 - Excitable Ninja Samurai (A)
- Boss 63 - Friday (R)
- Boss 82 - Mysterious Figure (T)
- Boss 121 - Giant Raisins from California (S)
Make sure you turn off auto-nuke before doing this, and DO NOT nuke past the bosses, or you will have to rebirth again, as you can only input the letter if they're the active boss - the bestiary does not count. Once all five letters have been entered in sequence, the Greasy Nerd can be encountered.
The Godmother, is the 8th titan, introduced in build .413. To unlock her, the player must first defeat The Consigliere, who takes the Godmother's place until you complete the requirements. Once defeated, he will drop The Death Note, which instructs you to defeat certain enemies in adventure. These enemies can be defeated in any order. No need to rebirth, just kill them in their adventure zone. They are:
- Skeleton (Forest)
- Icarus Proudbottom (Sky)
- " "(Ancient Battlefield)
- King Circle (The 2D Universe)
- Rob Boss (The Beardverse)
Once all enemies have been defeated, you must return to the Consigliere after the Godmother's respawn is finished, and defeat him again. You are now free to fight the Godmother.
The Exile is the ninth titan added to the game in build .422. As per usual, it requires you to solve a puzzle and complete a few steps before he can be fought.
- Go to the Exile's adventure zone, then kill the priest. Recommended stats 5.8/4.7 Sextillion (E21) Power/Toughness.
- The priest will drop Seal of the Exile, a weapon without any stats. Equip it, then kill the priest again. You must equip the Seal in your first weapon slot. Equipping it in the second weapon slot will not work. The priest will then drop the Face of the Exile.
- Go to the ITOPOD with the 2 currently dropped items in your inventory. Between floors 950-999 another part of the exile will drop: the Tentacle of the Exile.
The drop rate for this item is "(0.01 * (current floor - 949))%” The higher you go, the better the chances.
- Start a completely fresh quest then idle the quest until the idle bar is 90-99% full (without actually letting it fill, keep item count at 0), then cancel the idle. Reference image. Don't actually idle the quest: make sure no items have been turned in, but the idle bar is nearly full. Then complete the rest of the quest actively normally. You will receive the Antlers of the Exile.
- Go back to Mega Lands and kill the boss, Wahwee, whilst wearing the full Mega set, the level of the set does not matter. You will recieve the Buster of the Exile.
- Assign all of your resource 3 minus 1 into the "Hack Hack" and wait for about 1 minute. You will recieve the Antennae of the Exile.
- Assemble the Exod... cough cough Exile as pictured (In the top left of page 1 of your inventory), then go to the Sewers and control ctrl+click any unprotected piece. Reference image
Congratulations, the Exile is now unlocked and should spawn as normal. Please keep the unlock items as they are needed for the secret drop.
To unlock the secret drop:
- Max Exile gear for the set bonus.
- Exile will now drop his nuts. This item has a flat 2% chance to drop from any version.
- Assemble them like this, on the same slots as before. Reference image
- Control click the Sack of the Exile item, again while in the Sewers. A message will tell you that something has changed about the Exile.
- The Exile can now drop his secret drop. This item has 0.0001% base chance to drop from any version (see The Exile#Loot for details). You can easily track your effective drop chance for the secret drop by checking the "V4 Drops" chance in The Exile's tool tip, and dividing that by 4. Good luck!
IT HUNGERS is the tenth titan added to the game in build 1.000. Though it can be fought immediately after unlocking, no damage can be dealt to it until after you solve a puzzle and complete certain steps.
- Go to IT HUNGER's adventure zone, then attempt to battle. You will lose, but you will acquire GLOP Recipe. Once you have this item revealed in your Item List, you unlock the ingredient drops from the listed mobs forever.
- Collect the ingredients from adventure zones as follows:
- Well done Steak With Ketchup - The Orange Toupee, The Beardverse (0.36/8 = 0.045 chance)
- Pickle Ice Cream - SUNDAE, Clock Dimension (0.18/8 = 0.0225 chance)
- Can of Surstromming - Screaming Chocolate Fish, Chocolate World (0.48/13 = 0.03692 chance)
- Jar of Marmite - Barry, The Beer Fairy, Pretty Pink Princess Land (0.3/8 = 0.0375 chance)
- Pineapple Pizza - The Annoying Fan, JRPGVille (0.3/8 = 0.0375 chance)
- Control click any unprotected piece and you'll acquire GLOP.
- Finally, battle with IT HUNGERS. The GLOP will drastically lower the amount of damage that IT HUNGERS is able to deal; and if you have enough Power/Toughness, then you will win easily.
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED ONE GLOP FOR EACH ATTEMPT AT THE TITAN
NOTE 2: GLOP IS NOT NEEDED TO AUTOKILL THE TITAN
The Floor Shitter
Toggling the Lazy ITOPOD Shifter has a 1% chance to change its text to say Shitter instead of Shifter!
Opening the Item Daycare has a 1% chance to change its text to "Item Rave Woooo", partially covered by the back button.
NGU Cap Modifier
Hovering over the NGU Cap Modifier in Sellout Shop used to have a chance to display a special tooltip referencing Rick and Morty, but it was removed when someone who didn't recognize the quote felt it was sexual harassment.(Screenshot)
The description for Wish #99 (Resource 3 Cap VI) contains a bit of 4G rambling to himself.
Read This Tooltip
There was a setting in the Settings menu that allowed the player to activate a beard at max slots while deactivating the oldest beard. However, if it deactivated the Golden Beard, it would drop gross GPS without turning off diggers, potentially reducing net GPS below 0. In build 1.130, the setting was removed and replaced by a "positive affirmation".
List of all "?" icon achievements' requirements
- Survive an attack from an exploder (type) enemy! (in Adventure Mode)
- Wear a set of Helmet, Chest, Legs, Boots, and Weapon, all at level 69 (in Adventure Mode)
- Unlock the NGU menu!
- Unlock the Yggdrasil menu!
- Unlock the Beards (of Power) menu!
- Defeat Gordon Ramsay Bolton before they can attack even once!
- Defeat Grand Corrupted Tree before they can attack even once!
- Defeat Jake from Accounting before they can attack even once!
- Defeat UUG, The Unmentionable before they can attack even once!
- Click the bottom right corner of the advanced training menu. There, are you happy now?
- Defeat WALDERP's final form!
- Defeat WALDERP's final form before they can attack even once!
- Speedrun 3 times in a row with rebirths under 30 minutes each, with Boss 37 defeated!
- Defeat THE BEAST V1!
- Defeat THE BEAST V2!
- Defeat THE BEAST V3!
- Defeat THE BEAST V4!
- Enter Evil difficulty for the first time.