|“||Just Throw All Your Hard Earned Gold Into It||”|
The Money Pit allows the player to discard gold in return for a random reward. It is unlocked by gathering 100,000 gold, which is the minimum amount needed to get a reward.
Why Use The Money Pit? Edit
- Throwing gold into the Money Pit has the possibility to reward you even with things such as... leveling up your equipped adventure gear (among other things)!
How To Use The Money Pit? Edit
- Up to once per hour you may throw your gold into the pit. It should also be noted that there is a varying cooldown dictating how frequently you may throw gold into the pit.
- The initial cooldown for feeding the Money Pit is 60 minutes, and increases by another 60 minutes every time you feed it, so 1 hour, then 2, then 3... The cooldown gets reset back to 1 hour upon rebirth, and your "time since last pit feeding" is kept, so it will ask for being fed gold again if you didn't feed it already in the last hour, regardless. Thus, the most effective usage is to throw your gold in before you rebirth.
- The "Money Pit" menu button will light up in green to notify you when it is ready to be used.
How Does It Choose My Reward? Edit
Your save file contains your MONEY PIT REWARD INDEX, a hidden number that's not accessible.
When you feed the pit, the following happens:
- The game accesses a MONEY PIT REWARD LIST based on your REWARD INDEX.
- The game checks how much gold was thrown in and assigns you a REWARD TIER.
- The game gives you the reward for that tier in the current MONEY PIT REWARD LIST.
- The game changes your REWARD INDEX number.
You cannot change your REWARD LIST by any usual means other than feeding the pit; you can only change which reward you get from the current list, by reloading your save and changing TIER.
We will be announcing the new rewards soon!
Pit Reward TiersEdit
|REWARDS||ADV STAT||BOOST (ANY)||ADV MAX HP||ADV HP REG||
|+2||Boost 2||+20||+0.2||1 Equip||+1|
|+5||Boost 5||+50||+0.5||1 Equip||+2|
|+10||Boost 10||+75||+1||2 Equip||+3|
|+20||+5 Cube P/T or +3 Both||+150||+1.5||All Equip OR Daycare||+10||+10|
|+50||+10 Cube P/T or +5 Both||+200||+2||All Equip OR Daycare||+25||+1 LVL||+25|
|+100||+20 Cube P/T or +10 both||+300||+3||All Equip OR Daycare||+25||+1 LVL||+100|
|+150||+50 Cube P/T or +25 both||+450||+5||All Equip OR Daycare||+200||+2 LVL||+200|
|9||1e24 (1Sep)||+200||+100 Cube P/T or +50 both||+700||+6||All Equip OR Daycare||+300||+2 LVL||+300|
|+250||+150 Cube P/T or +75 both||+750||+7.5||All Equip OR Daycare||+400||+2 LVLs||+500|
|+300||+200 Cube P/T or +100 both||+900||+9||All Equip OR Daycare||+500||+3 LVLs||+700|
These are unlocked with a wish. This will also set your Wandoos pit levels to 100/100.
|REWARDS||Small Iron Pill||EQUIP +1LVL||EXP||Small Pomegranate|
|12||100.00 Qid (1.00E+50)||20% of Iron Pill spell with 1h worth of blood||All Equip OR Daycare||2500||2% of level 24 Pomegranate seed reward|
|13||10.00 Spd (1.00E+55)||25% of Iron Pill spell with 1h worth of blood||All Equip OR Daycare||3000||2.5% of level 24 Pomegranate seed reward|
|14||1.00 Nod (1.00E+60)||30% of Iron Pill spell with 1h worth of blood||All Equip OR Daycare||3500||3% of level 24 Pomegranate seed reward|
|15||100.00 Vg (1.00E+65)||35% of Iron Pill spell with 1h worth of blood||All Equip OR Daycare||4000||3.5% of level 24 Pomegranate seed reward|
|16||10.00 Dvg (1.00E+70)||40% of Iron Pill spell with 1h worth of blood||All Equip OR Daycare||5000||4% of level 24 Pomegranate seed reward|
|TOTAL Gold Dropped||Reported Bonus|
|100.00 M (1.00E+08)||Adventure: +10 Power, +10 Toughness, +100 Max Health, +1 Health Regen|
|10.00 B (1.00E+10)||+1 Energy Bar, +1 Magic Bar|
|100.00 B (1.00E+11)||Looty McLootFace (equipment)|
|1.00 T (1.00E+12)||+100 EXP|
- The menu for the money pit has a simple day/night cycle that alternates the art based on your local time. Day starts at 7am and night starts at 8pm.
- ↑ Power and Toughness stats
- ↑ If your Wandoos Money Pit levels reach maximum (100), any additional Wandoos reward will produce the message "The Pit belches and it smells awful."
- ↑ Up to level 20
- ↑ Up to level 50
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 Multiplied by number of tosses this rebirth, up to 10
- ↑ This is sum over many tosses