|“||It's big, it's heavy, it's wood!||”|
GCT will also get slightly stronger over time, but this may not be as noticeable as in GRB's (Gordon) case. The tree will do a lot of damage even on the beginning of the fight, but your health can be sustained up until the end by using "Block", "Parry" and Buffs as much as possible.
GCT can release 2 types of spores, one that reduces your attack ("Your arms feel heavy") and the much more dangerous one that reduces your toughness by a considerable amount ("You feel the energy draining from you"). Try to use block and/or defensive buffs when you see GCT use toughness reducing spores.
Because of GCT's spores, you may fail a few times due to it casting a lot of energy draining spores.
- The recommended stats for defeating GCT:
- Example stats that can beat GCT:
- Power: 4,000
- Toughness: 4,000
- HP: 17,500
- HP Regen: 120/s
- Titan Skills:
- Cloud of spores (Your arms feel so heavy all of a sudden). (1/7 chance, if debuff is not currently applied) Reduces your damage output to 2/3 for 15 seconds
- Cloud of spores (You cough and wheeze, the energy draining out of your body). (1/7 chance, if debuff is not currently applied) Increases damage taken to 1.5?/4x? for 15 seconds.
- Power Attack (... unleashed a power attack ...) (2/7 chance) Deals 1.5 times damage
Item levels are base drop levels without challenge or set rewards.
- Gold 1,600,000 - 2,000,000
- Exp 60
- AP 15
- A Giant Seed lvl 0 (guaranteed)
- Power Boost 10 (guaranteed)
- Toughness Boost 10 (guaranteed)
- Special Boost 10 (guaranteed)
- Power Boost 10 (10% base chance)
- Power Boost 20 (8% base chance)
- Power Boost 50 (5% base chance)
- Power Boost 100 (5% base chance)
- Toughness Boost 10 (10% base chance)
- Toughness Boost 20 (8% base chance)
- Toughness Boost 50 (5% base chance)
- Toughness Boost 100 (5% base chance)
- Special Boost 10 (10% base chance)
- Special Boost 20 (8% base chance)
- Special Boost 50 (8% base chance)
- Special Boost 100 (5% base chance)
- Mysterious Red Liquid lvl 5 (1% base chance)
- Forest Pendant lvl 50 (10% base chance)
- A busted copy of Wandoos 98 (guaranteed, 80% base chance for lvl 3-7, 20% base chance for lvl 4-7)
- The Second Clue lvl 100 - See Awakening The Beast (WARNING: SPOILERS)